The Indo-Siam Group offers clients assistance with preparation and processing of applications for promotional benefits and privileges offered by the Thai Board of Investment. Our staff is experienced in all aspects of this process, including:
- Understanding the various promotional incentives, and how varying incentives apply to different locations, different industries and different capitalization levels and capital structures.
- Understanding how certain incentives are "capped" in relation to capitalization levels and capital structure.
- Preparation of BOI applications, in a manner which maximizes likelihood of first-time approval, with emphasis upon:
- Documenting and characterizing capital equipment
- Identifying, characterizing, and documenting financial aspects of items to be manufactured
- Identifying and characterizing costs for domestic and imported raw materials
- Documenting staffing levels in a manner which coincides with man-hour projections
- Documenting three-year financial projections in a manner that satisfies BOI expectations, and that reconcilesharmoniously with all other quantified data presented elsewhere in the application
- Assisting clients with scheduling, coordinating, preparing and presenting their investment projects to BOI industry/sector specialists, following acceptance and review of application for promotional privileges.